Total Pageviews

Earn Money Online With AppBrowzer

I hope that you liked our previous post about an app called MobileXpression. In this post we'll see how you can earn money online with an app called AppBrowzer.

AppBrowzer is a unique app that you can use to access multiple sites and apps. It's like having multiple applications and websites at the same place.

Apart from having multiple applications and sites, AppBrowzer also offers scratch cards for performing simple tasks.

The tasks include installing an app or playing a game for a few minutes(10 minutes usually).

The scratch cards have a price of maximum RS. 99 while the minimum that you could get is a message saying "Better luck next time."

The minimum amount for payout is RS.200, the payment is done through bank transfer or UPI.

I've just installed the app a few days ago and I've earned a small amount of RS. 60. I'm sharing the screenshot below.

AppBrowzer

I'm RS. 140 short for a payout and I'm sure that I'll get to the Rs. 200 mark in a couple of days.

There are other opportunities and tournaments as well that take place within the app so, there's no shortage of earning opportunities in the app.

Since AppBrowzer is a trusted app, I have no doubt regarding the payment. You should surely give this app a try as it's really easy to earn some money while enjoying some simple games.

I hope that you'll find this post helpful and wish that you'll share our blog with your friends and family.

Stay connected to our blog as we'll keep posting articles related to online earning and technology. Thanks for reading

Comments